Paper cups are a good option for large parties, picnics, or other outdoor gatherings. You can use these cups for any type of cool or hot liquids, which makes them more versatile than other types of cups available. With many different options of paper cups, you can even find ones that come in a small 8-ounce size that also come with lids to keep your drink from spilling.
There are types of paper cups that can work for coffee that come with lids that are raised and have a hole that allows the steam to be released slowly, and there are cups that come with flat lids that have an opening for a straw that is great for cold liquids like iced coffee, soda, or water.
20 Best Paper Cups with Lids
- Package Contains: 50 set 6 oz Paper Ice Cream Cups/Paper Soup Cups with lids(Paper Cup Takeout Food Container).
- These 6oz paper cups are ideal for cold desserts, such as ice cream and frozen yogurts, and hot desserts, such as apple crisps and rice puddings.
- (50cups+50lids) Poly-Coated Lining For superior durability, this cup boasts a poly-coated lining that resists condensation accumulation. It protects the outside of the cup from weakening and helps to insulate hot beverages to keep them warm.
- 4 oz. Size With its petite 4 oz. capacity, this cup is just the right size for customers who are looking for a mid-day pick me up. Use it to serve your signature piping-hot coffees, teas, and lattes. It is also perfect for allowing customers to test your signature or seasonal flavors without committing to a full cup.
- 100% Biodegradable and Compostable- Sturdy and Strong
- Microwave and Freezer safe - can be used for both hot and cold items
- MEASUREMENTS: height 2.5", bottom diameter 1.75", top diameter 2.3", capacity 4 oz. These comes with a 100 disposable paper cups and 100 lids that can be used for hot and cold beverages without compromising the best of both drinks. Easy to pack for convenient storage.
- PREMIUM QUALITY: Made out of poly-coated lining to prevent condensation. A high grade paper that is distinctively better quality than the rest! This cup with lid are leak proof, great for travel or to-go drinks. The lids have a sipping hole which accepts stirrers and straw
- Plastic jello shot cups, condiment cups, portion cups with lids made of durable crack-resistant polypropylene.
- Airtight lids with audible snap closure to ensure secure lid seal and no leaks at all.
- Dixie to go disposable paper cups feature perfect touch insulated non-slip grip for coffee, tea, and other hot or cold beverages
- Leak-resistant snap-on lids perfect for commuting to work, school, or running errands
- DOUBLE-WALL HEAT RESISTANT CUP and TIGHTLY FITTED BLACK LIDS with INSULATION FOR SAFE GRIP HOLDING AND DRINKING; Improved over double walled design, Elegant presentation with no wasteful cup sleeves or java jacket needed. Also perfect for espresso, cappuccino, Latte, dessert coffee, cocoa, hot lemonade or any other hot beverage including a simple cup of hot water
- ENVIRONMENTAL ECO SAFE and FRIENDLY; Unlike a styrofoam or a plastic cup or mug that cannot withstand high heat. These perfectly portion 16oz double-walled cups are made with recyclable, compostable and renewable paper materials that does not strain the earth
- 4 oz. paper coffee cups with lids- 50 sets
- MULTI-PURPOSE PAPER COFFEE CUPS WITH LIDS 16 OZ HOT BEVERAGE: Perfect for serving hot or cold tea, coffee, chocolate and milk. The paper sleeve makes sure that you can easily hold it and the strong sealing lid ensures that you won't spill a single drop of your favorite beverage!
- IDEAL SIZE FOR USE ON ANY OCCASION: With a height of 4.5 inches and a base diameter of 2.2 inches, this set of 50 paper cups lids and sleeves, are ideal for any social gathering, such as a birthday party or for everyday use in your office!
- Includes 150 hot beverage cups and lids
- Each paper cup holds 12 ounces
As the name suggests, these small cups are made out of paper, but they also typically come with wax or thin plastic lining that keeps liquids from soaking through the paper or leaking out through the crevices. This makes these cups stronger and able to hold more liquid over time, with multiple refills throughout a day of use without becoming weak or unusable.
With many choices available, there are pros and cons to each type. However, small paper cups that have lids offer a lot of pros, with few cons.
Pros and Cons
Can hold hot or cold liquids
Different styles of cups available
Lids come in multiple options
Paper is easily recyclable
Cheaper than plastic options
Many design options now available
Cups with plastic coating inside are not recyclable
Needs a cardboard holder to hold hot drinks in hand
These small cups with lids don’t have to be used for drinks, and can also be useful for holding snacks like ice cream, nuts or berries, or candy when outside. This is a great alternative way to use these cups because a flat plate could blow up when there is a gust of wind, and spill your food on the table or ground. However, these cups offer more stability so they won’t be blown over so easily.
Small cups also give you the option to carry around your favorite foods while at an outdoor picnic or sports event so you can mingle with others without having a large plate with you. However, with these types of small cups coming with lids that fit the top, they are more often used for liquids. Because they can be used for hot or cold drinks, you can find different lid options for paper cups that fit the drinks you’re serving.
Flat lids, as mentioned before, come with a place to stick a straw through and are designed for use with cold drinks. The lids fit tightly onto the cup’s lip and prevent spilling from the sides when you’re moving around. These lids are not usually meant for hot liquids but can withstand the temperature of a hot drink.
The most popular small cups with lids are the coffee cups. These can come in different designs with many offering nice designs or sayings on the side that have to do with coffee, and can also have a paper exterior that has a ripple that keeps the heat from transferring to your hand when holding the cup. This can help you use the cup without needing a secondary sleeve.
However, though the coffee cups are popular the options that are made for cold drinks are handy as well. For large gatherings where there will be families with children, it is great to have these flat lid small paper cups for the kids to use for their juice or soda. These lids help prevent spills from happening and sometimes come with plastic or paper straws included in a pack.
The small8-ounce size keeps the kids from having too much of one type of sugary drink at a time and helps you monitor how much they are drinking throughout the day. Also, with both the flat lids and the coffee cup lids, you can easily switch the lid to change the use of the cup.
If you are using the same cup for water and soda throughout the day, but want some hot tea, coffee, or hot chocolate at night, then you can just switch the lid. These small cups can also be great at business meetings or home use when you just want to have some espresso for that extra boost of energy.
Whether you need some small paper cups with lids for a birthday party, picnic, or everyday use, you can find plenty of options that will work for you. With flat or raised lid options to use for hot or cold drinks, you’ll find the choices that fit your needs.