Not all paper cups are the same size, and if you’re wanting to get some that are small enough for a shot of espresso, you can find them. Although the most common size of paper cups is either the 12-ounce or 16-ounce options, there are paper cups that are designed to have just enough room for a portion of espresso.
These paper espresso cups are 4 ounces in size and keep you from having to purchase larger cups that you will not get the best use out of. With the larger sizes, you will have a cup that is much larger than the amount of liquid you will be serving, so getting cups that are made for espresso keeps you from purchasing large options that will use up more material.
These 4-ounce cups are made from paper but have a coating on the interior that allows you to pour the liquid into the cup without any leaking or spilling out. You can use these cups safely even with hot beverages and can choose to get options that have a handle if you would like to avoid having to use sleeves on the cups to hold hot beverages.
20 Best Espresso Paper Cups
- 50pcs of 100ml Disposable Paper Cups (100ml)
- Toshiba Espresso cups 4 ounces count
- Made of premium food grade paper stands to 194F (90C) untaxed
- 3 oz. white paper cups [300 Value Pack] is great as espresso cups, bathroom cups, shot cups, kids drinking cups, medicine cups and rinsing cups.
- Rolled rim for rigidity and strength and avoids deforming.
- 4 oz Size - Perfect for single and double espresso shots.
- Heavy Duty and Leak Resistant - With an inner poly-coating, a rolled rim, and thick paper sides, this cup is just better than what you or your customers are used to.
- BULK PACKAGE - Total of 200 CUPS; enough to serve your coffee needs for a long time.
- IDEALLY SIZED - Treat yourself to the perfectly sized cup to accentuate the tastes and aromas of your favorite roasts. You deserve a perfect sip every time!
• LESS CONDESNSATION – poly-coated lining reduces condensation accumulation
• BEAUTIFUL CAFÉ DESIGN – a unique, stylish design for home, office, or parties with friends and coworkers
- 🍴 TashiLiving disposable espresso paper cups 4oz - 100/pack, BPA free
- 🍴 Suitable for beverage temperatures up to 205 F, great for espresso, nespresso, illy, lavazza, Macchiato and tasting cups
- NO NEED FOR SEPARATE SLEEVES: These 4-ounce hot cups have built-in insulation - eliminating the need for separate sleeves! This saves you money, while lessening your impact on the environment.
- KEEP THE HEAT IN: With their innovative ripple wall insulated design, these disposable espresso cups keep beverages enjoyably warm while keeping customers' hands comfortably cool.
- Health and Beauty
- 4 Oz. White Paper Hot Cups Espresso Sampling Cups -50 pack - BPA Free - free of the chemical Bisphenol A (BPA) and is safe for food contact.
- Poly-Coated Lining For superior durability, resists condensation accumulation. protects the outside of the cup from weakening and helps hot beverages to keep them warm.
The handles on these paper espresso cups are usually folded against the cup when in the package and can be unfolded once taken out so you have a full handle to hold onto. If you don’t have a hot drink, then you can choose to use the handle or to keep it folded until needed.
The handles are also a great addition because you can sip your espresso without feeling like you should drink it all at once. With the cups that don’t have handles, you may feel like you need to drink it like a shot.
Though there are espresso cups with handles, there are many that don’t come with them. These are good options for times when you want to drink the espresso quickly for a fast boost of energy. Having them around the office for employees to use for an afternoon pick me up, or keeping them at your home for when you want a quick shot of energy instead of a whole cup of coffee can give you the energy you need to start your day.
There are a lot of things that make these paper espresso cups a good addition to your home or office, but there can be some a few caveats as well.
Pros and Cons
Extra small paper cups for espresso portions
Great for high-temperature drinks
Easy to store because of size and stacking ability
Disposable and recyclable
Good for low-budgets
Can come with designs
Cups with handles will cost a bit more
This size doesn’t come with lids for a to-go option
These 4-ounce espresso cups are made for small portions, which saves you money because they are often a bit cheaper than their full-size counterparts. However, this small cup choice doesn’t commonly offer lids to go with this size. Because they are so small, it is likely assumed that you will drink the espresso quickly and toss the cup away in a trash can.
However, if you would like to take some from work home with you, or you would like to save some for later, you probably won’t have a lid to help you do that. This can be a hassle for those who don’t want to finish their espresso quickly but is likely not going to be the biggest issue.
Although espresso cups don’t have lids, they are one of the smallest options you can buy. If you want something small, then these cups are the option for you. Not only are they good for espresso, but they can also be used to hold mouthwash if you don’t like using the cap as your measuring cup, and for small cups of water while you’re on the road.
These espresso cups can also have different colors or designs, which are typically black, brown, or white. But there are also ones that have coffee-related designs like coffee beans or names of different coffee drinks printed on the exterior. If you would like to get an option that offers more design elements that just a basic white cup, that won’t be hard to find.
Paper espresso cups are great to use for a quick shot of espresso during the morning or afternoon to help keep your energy up throughout the day, and using these cups is an easy way to take your espresso without dirtying a ceramic cup. Whether you want to use them at work, or for your home, you can find an option that is best for your needs.